|Job Ref:||204573896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£28000/annum Up to £28k||Post Date:||19/10/2016 15:53|
CRM Data Analyst |
Trident Building Consultancy is a Limited company wholly owned by the equity directors providing building surveying, project management and cost consultancy across the private / public sector and central government. The practice was formed in September 1998 and currently employs circa 100 staff across 11 offices in the UK and Ireland.
Position: CRM Data Analyst
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Up to £28k, potentially more for a candidate who shows exceptional skills/experience
The CRM Data Analyst will ensure that the CRM, knowledge management and information systems align with the Business Plan and Business Strategy. They will oversee the management of data and ensure that the information needs of the organisation are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- Management of Union Square knowledge management software; acting as the main point for queries or issues and deliver internal training
- Ensuring effective data management and accuracy; creating and running regular reports and analysis to produce business intelligence for the Board and Management meetings
- Developing protocols for data processing. Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Develop workflows and process guidance setting out clarity on requirements for populating information into Union Square
- Filter and "clean" data, review reports and performance indicators to locate and correct any issues
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and data quality
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Provide Business Management Systems support: Convergence of technology with process management; standardisation of core processes; interface of other software with Union Square
- Carry our regular audits of staff use of workspace to identify any issues. To follow up any issues direct with staff concerned to ensure that future use of workspace in in line with defined workflow and process.
- Perform root-cause analysis for any data issues and suggest options for remediation
- Ad hoc projects to pull data, develop insights and support decision making for the business
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable work experience in a Data Analyst role
- A qualification in, Computer Science, Information Management / Technology, Mathematics or Statistics
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data reporting, data mining, queries and report writing
- Experience carrying out staff training on software use
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of the built environment, construction and property sectors
- Strong SQL Database experience - able to generate SQL reports and experience of relational databases
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets
- Experience of data capture and management
- Experience of data visualisation and presentation
You may have experience of the following: CRM Data Analyst, Data Management, Data Analysis, Union Square, Knowledge Management, Business Management Systems, Reporting, SQL, Statistics, Statistical Analysis, Computer Science, Information Management, Data Models, Database Design, Data Mining, Queries, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications