|Job Ref:||204573841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Head of Engineering - Software / Hardware|
As head of engineering you will be managing a combined team of hardware and firmware engineers developing innovative solutions across a variety of sectors. The organisation design and develop security and access control systems utilising the latest biometric technology. Reporting to the Technical Director you will have full responsibility for team performance from hiring through to day to activities.
- A degree/HND in Engineering.
- Experience of 10 years or more in the electronics sector.
- Happy mixing management and technical work on a regular basis.
- Happy to get your hands dirty!
- Comfortable working entirely with Linux.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Well organised and punctual.
- Happy to accommodate a wide range of people and working styles.
Benefits and Remuneration
- Salary 50k-70k, depending on experience.
- Solihull location, close to J4 of the M42.
- Pension contributions.
- Gym membership / other benefits available.
- Varied work with plenty of opportunities to learn new technologies