|Job Ref:||204573800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||UK||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Senior Sales Engineer- Process Filtration |
Food & Beverage
UK & Ireland Coverage
UK Home Base
£35,000-£40,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Engineer within a leading £multi-million Filtration Solutions Manufacturer. This global company offers a rich history, wide-ranging manufacturing sites, with extensive investment in both R&D and their employees, this company is a truly respected industry player.
The purpose of this role will be to drive process filtration product sales through the regional customer base. You will be responsible for the development of direct sales and expansion of our process liquid filtration product range, specifically focusing on the food and beverage industry and working closely with our regional sales team.
To be successful in this position you will be a self-motivated and a target driven individual, with proven sales experience. Along with a strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills, you will have the competitive desire and drive to succeed, gain results and grow the business.
• Ensure sales and profit targets are achieved for Process (Liquid & Venting) products.
• Maintain & develop strong customer relationships. Ensure Inquiries are dealt with efficiently & professionally.
• Develop regional key accounts and identify distribution for designated products and markets, as appropriate.
• Increase knowledge and awareness of local market conditions - observe technical trends & developments.
• Regular travel throughout UK and Ireland will be required.
• Chemical Engineering or Food Science background - ONC/HNC/Degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years' experience & knowledge within the food & beverage applications (either filtration or food industry)
• IT literate specifically in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel & PowerPoint. CRM Dynamics would be desirable.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this interesting opportunity, please apply below.
Suitable contacts will be contacted within 48 hours of application