|Job Ref:||204575065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£24500 - £43000/annum van, fuel card, tools||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Field Service Engineer
Salary £24,500 basic Circa £43,000 with overtime
Ideal Location: Surrey/ Maidenhead /Luton/ Hemel Hempstead.
Package: Plenty of overtime available, company van, fuel card, tools, company credit card.
My client is well-established award winning manufacturer and supplier of waste handling capital equipment throughout the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Service, maintenance and fault finding of waste recycling equipment such as compactors and balers.
• This is a home based role, covering Surrey/ Maidenhead /Luton/ Hemel Hempstead areas.
• You must be flexible with hours
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experienced Field Service Mechanical Engineer
• Single or 3 phase Electrical qualifications or experience
• Hydraulic experience is essential.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today. Please call me on (Apply online only) or ideally email with a copy of your current CV