|Job Ref:||204575064||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:01|
A leading national building services contractor is currently recruiting for an Electrical Estimator to be based from their Cambridge office. They offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design and installation service across many sectors including Education, Health, Defence and Commercial / Industrial. |
As the Electrical Estimator you will work within an established estimating team in preparing mechanical estimates of values up to £3 million, so previous experience is essential.
The Electrical Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
• Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from electrical specialists.
• Liaising with other members of the estimating team and contracts managers.
• Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
• Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Experience within in similar position as Electrical Estimator.
• Electrical qualifications.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Confident communicator.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on (Apply online only) or NA or