|Job Ref:||204575060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:49|
Mane Contract Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a successful project and commercial team based in West London.|
Permanent - £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Contract - £(Apply online only) per day
Package includes Band A company car, laptop, phone and additional benefits.
- Knowledge of the UK infrastructure market
- Experience within RC frames, piling, tender documentation, delivering pitches, deep drainage, ground works or heavy civils.
You will be working with the Senior Project Teams based in West London and working on a number of civil engineering and groundworking/civils works. You will be expected to liaise with clients and principal contractors as well as overseeing the commercial team(s) for each project.
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Job Responsibilities:
* Reporting to department head on a daily basis
* Monitoring budgets and compiling & issuing accurate cost reports on a monthly basis
* Issuing monthly interim applications and ensuring payment notices / certificates and payments are received on time
* Resolving contractual and commercial problems where they arise
* Value engineering where possible
* Liaise with procurement department on a daily basis ensuring that project specific items are procured within budget constraints
* Offering direction and instruction
* Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
* Overseeing financial KPIs
* Management / mentoring / training of other Quantity Surveyors.
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Key Skills/Expertise Required:
* To be able to manage 10-20 projects ranging in value from £500,000 to £4,000,000
* To confidently liaise with clients on a regular basis
* Form working relationships with the client
* Sound commercial awareness
* Preferably subcontract experience in logistics and waste management
Please apply using the "apply" button below or call to speak to a member of the Rail & Infrastructure Team