|Job Ref:||204574994||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£14.00 - £15.00/week||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
QUALITY MANAGER |
Quality Manager required for a contract based in Nottingham. The role will involve working to all ISO audits and quality measurements. These audits include the 9001 (Quality), 14001 (Environmental) and 18001 (Health and Safety).
- Skilled Quality Manager
- Competent with all ISO Audits
- Aware of the 9001 (Quality), 14001 (Environmental) and 18001 (Health and Safety) audits
- Capable of using all quality and measurement tools
- Happy to work on a contract basis
- Self-motivated and confident
- Background in distribution and manufacturing would suit
The company are distribution centre of community equipment located in Nottingham and require a Quality Manager to aid them with a short term project.
To apply please call Encore on (Apply online only) or email a CV
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500