|Job Ref:||204574965||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
A well established, growing company with an extremely well known UK brand, are seeking an Email Developer.
Working as part of their Web Development team on various exciting and growing projects.
Based in Kent, this is a fantastic opportunity for a developer to establish themselves at a globally renowned company.
As an Email Developer you will need to have:
- Strong core skills within HTML and CSS
- Knowledge and experience of Marketing
- Ability to code responsive emails
- Appreciation of email service providers and compatibility issues
As an Email Developer you will be:
- Analysing needs to establish project requirements
- Working on team projects, using the best practices of the company
- Designing systems individually and as part of the team
- Processes well documented, before implementing fixes or enhancements
- A quick responder to any bug or production issues that arise
- Improving efficiency by developing new programs and analysing current programs, producing recommendations
- Reporting to management with any programming or development issues
This is a role full of potential, being able to grow and progress with the company, becoming a key team member.
Apply now, don't miss out