|Job Ref:||204574950||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS. They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
The Digital Media Team (DMT) is responsible for providing specialist services and support for video conferencing, digital signage, online collaboration tools, live surgical events and audio visual systems throughout the Trust and the community services premises.
- Responsible for providing in-depth support and management of MDM's/MDT, video
conferencing infrastructure and endpoints.
- Responsible for audio visual systems and infrastructure.
- Events Production Management requiring audio visual and video conferencing
- Online collaboration tools and products, namely Webex and WEBRTC apps.
- Recognised qualification in a relevant digital media related discipline or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of the configuration and operation of audio visual
systems and components.
- Experience of video production, audio conference and ideally Skype for Business.
- Demonstrable knowledge of relevant Digital Media Standards, e.g. HDMI, HDCP.
This is a fantastic, rewarding opportunity to join an innovative technology services provider making a difference within the NHS. Please forward a copy of your CV or call (Apply online only)