|Job Ref:||204574919||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:01|
A well established Electrical Contractor based in Northampton is looking for an experienced Electrical Estimator to join their team. |
Their projects range from small domestic installations to large commercial & industrial installations in both the Public and Private sectors, with contract values up to £1m.
As the Electrical Estimator you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for researching and preparing electrical bids / tenders.
• Produce competitive, commercially viable tenders for new and existing clients
• Carry out take off's from working drawings
• Able to negotiate the optimum Tender price from suppliers, wholesalers and subcontractors.
• Participate in handover of successful bids to delivery team.
• Ensure delivery team understand the technical, financial and key programme issues.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Previous experience of a similar role within a contracting environment
• Electrically qualified, desirable HNC / ONC in a Electrical Engineering discipline
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on (Apply online only) or