|Job Ref:||204574909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £73000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Reliability Instruments Systems (RIS) Engineer for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £30K-£73K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Must be BS in Instrumentation, Electronic or Control System Engineer.
• 10 years exp within a manufacturing environment including experience in handson reliability engineering in heavy industrial settings (fertilizer, petrochemical, power and desalination.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Knowledge of microprocessor based distributed control systems, refinery/petrochemical instrumentation, power distribution system, motor control equipment.
• Experience in Hazardous area classifications would be added advantage
• Familiarity with international standard (API, IEC,ISA, and EN) is essential.
• Experience in DCS/ESD such as Yokogawa TRICONEX is essential.
• Experience in control valves, field instruments, relief valve, analyses all instrument loops, HIPS (High Integrity Instrument Protection ) System and SIL assessment, shutdown valves, ESP, PSD and E&G systems, well control systems, Antis urge control systems, turbine control system, boiler control etc.
• Worked on or have good general understanding of CMMS, MS Office and good presentation skills.
• Knowledge of RCM and reliability statistics will be an added advantage.
• Requires understanding of best industry practices regarding maintenance activities and work process.
• A professional engineer's license preferred.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon