|Job Ref:||204574885||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Islington||Address:||Post Code:||PE34||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum company car + company benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:49|
Building Surveyor |
£38,000- £42,000 p.a. + company car + company benefits
My client is a successful construction and maintenance group operating across London and the southern counties. As part of their continued growth we are currently seeking a Building Surveyor to join their Responsive Repairs, Lifecycle and Cyclical Works Team, on a permanent basis in Islington.
My client provides ongoing maintenance works to social housing stock which mainly consists of Victorian Street properties and several high rise blocks.
The Building Surveyor will be responsible for the execution of Responsive Repairs, Lifecycle and Cyclical works, as well as commercial, financial and contractual matters working as part of a highly effective team driving business performance. This is an exciting and challenging role where you will carry out property surveys, converting findings to specifications.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level in Building Surveying
* Awareness of current building regulations
* Experience of planning and listed building applications
* Understanding of listed building and conservation area protocol
* Knowledge of the NHF Schedule of Rates
* Ability to assess the correctness, performance to date, and likely future performance of the various constituent elements that combine to make a building
* Ability to diagnose faults and produce specifications of works
* Have sound numeracy skills and required level of commercial acumen
* Have strong interpersonal skills and proven negotiation skills
As there is some travel involved the successful candidate will need a full UK Driving License.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career with a reputable company. To apply for this position click 'apply' or send your CV
Omni RMS is a recruitment outsourcer that works exclusively on behalf of our clients, we are not an agency