|Job Ref:||204574802||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Germany||Address:||Salary:||£144320 - £180400/annum Attractive Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Regional MD - Germany - Chemical Water Treatment|
Salary: Flexible dependent on experience
* Mackenzie Stuart are working with a leading Chemical Water Treatment Company
* This company operates Globally with a Multi $ Million Turnover
* The business has seen significant growth in recent years and committed to continuing this trend
* Due to plans for expansion, the business requires an experienced executive professional to help drive growth, develop the market and keep costs controlled across whole of Germany with additional responsibilities for Europe.
* You will be responsible for organising the management and implementing structure.
* In particular you will grow the company within said regions and have full responsibility for those areas.
* You will have full P&L responsibility
* This position will involve a fair amount of travel across Germany/Europe to develop the business.
* The business is seeking an individual with a proven track record within Water Treatment industry, with a strong Chemical Background
* Extremely knowledgeable in Cooling towers, Boilers & Specialty Chemicals
* You much have product and manufacturing knowledge
* The candidate must have strong general manager skills
* You should possess strong people skills and have achieved high staff retention rates
* The candidate must have a proven track record within the German market
* The candidate must be a proven leader
* The candidate must have strong business acumen
* You should possess at least 10+ years Executive experience within the sector and be able to demonstrate a track record of working with companies at that top tear level.
* Ideally the candidate will have managed a large Multi $ Million P&L budget
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors