|Job Ref:||204574796||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winsford||Address:||Post Code:||TA24||Salary:||£29000/annum pension overtime sick pay||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Heavy Plant Fitter / Engineer |
Salary: £29,000 basic plus overtime, Training Schemes.
Near Altrincham, Cheshire
LWS has been briefed by a leading recycling plant hire company to search for a skilled Plant Engineer to join their engineering team near Winsford, Crewe or Northwich Areas.
• The main purpose of this new role is to diagnose problems, maintain, refurbish and repair a fleet of heavy plant.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Multi -skilled with hydraulic knowledge.
• Worked within the heavy plant industry.
• Must be able to read electrical and hydraulic schematics.
• HGV fitting skills/ welding/fabrication skills are advantageous.
• Time Served or other relevant qualifications.
• Working hours are 7.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri and working 1 in 4 Saturdays
• Overtime at 1.5 outside the core hours and also on a Saturdays.
• Specialist training courses provided
• Enhanced holiday scheme (1 extra day per year after 3 years to a max of five extra days)
• Occupational Sick Pay & Pension
• Chance of career progression into Supervisory/Managerial/Mobile roles at some point in the future
Please contact Sarah Lewis on the details below for an immediate interview