|Job Ref:||204574787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum Van, Overtime||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a specialist in building services, who cover London and the home counties, providing PPM, service and breakdown for various mechanical and electrical plant in commercial sites. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be tasked with providing the PPM, service and breakdown of commercial boilers / heating systems, across a number of sites such as offices, retail spaces, NHS buildings etc.|
The Service Engineer will be expected to cover London and the home counties, so will ideally be based with good access to the M25. Additional experience / qualifications within other building services disciplines would be advantageous.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
* Providing PPM, service and breakdown, to commercial boilers / heating systems.
* Visiting commercial sites across London and the home counties, such as offices, retail spaces, NHS buildings etc.
* Carrying out additional building services tasks, if qualified and able.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
* Valid commercial gas tickets, such as COCN1, CIGA and CODNCO1
* Based with good access to the M25
* Additional qualifications or experience in building services disciplines such as air conditioning, electrical maintenance and plumbing etc. advantageous.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
* £32k - £38k, DOE
* Company Van
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy