|Job Ref:||204574758||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Quality Engineer required Urgently for a 6 Month FTC. The Quality Engineer will come with a good understanding of regulatory requirements and industry standards, Inc. ISO (Apply online only), ISO 14001, BS EN ISO/IEC 17025.|
The successful candidate will come with working knowledge of manufacturing and quality management systems, General inspection techniques and experience of using Six Sigma Problem solving tools and methodology (i.e. 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone)
My clients, Quality Department aims to ensure that the organisation is fit for purpose and that it meets both external and internal requirements, including, product and company certifications, legal compliance and customer satisfaction. The Quality Department also ensures that all Quality Policies and Procedures are adhered to and that the business delivers the highest quality products to its customer, on time and without the need for returns.
• Reasonable level of education
• Working knowledge of manufacturing and quality management systems
• General inspection techniques
• Good understanding of continuous improvement tools
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
• Internal Audit.
• Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing organisation
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implementation of ISO 17025 technical procedures and quality system
• Management of ISO 9001 Quality System
• Facilitation of internal and external audits - ISO 9001
• Investigate any problems that occur in order to keep the flow of production going and liaise with stores in case there are any problems with the stock.
• Check final product to be sent to customers in QC laboratory, i.e. machine audits.
• Monitoring the quality control of DAGE Precision Industries Limited products and services.
• Root cause analysis and implementation of Corrective Actions for process related concerns.
• Product / process defect analysis.
• Management of the inspection of piece parts manufactured to a drawing, checking size, finish and cosmetic appearance.
• Raise reject reports against non-conforming parts and to liaise with suppliers about problems of any sought e.g. rejects or parts which may need a concession. Discuss with the Operations team and engineering whether or not a concession may be granted.
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook to an intermediate level.
• Capable of interpreting engineering drawings and technical data.
• Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
• Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Team player.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Forward your CV NOW or call me on (Apply online only), for further details on this exciting new opportunity