|Job Ref:||204574757||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
An international, growing client are looking for a Planning Engineer to join the business as part of a very busy Engineering team in charge of planned and preventative maintenance for one of their largest UK sites here in the South West of England.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not restricted to:
* Identifying priority of work order and liaising with management to discuss this.
* Idenifying any hazards that may occur throughout te process.
* Using maintenance software to ensure preventative maintenance is carried out correctly and in time.
* Communicating with other departments regarding improvements that can be made to any future processes.
* Communicate regularly with field-based Maintenance Engineers.
* Procuring various equipment including tools that are required for the specific work,
If you are itnerested in the above role, please note that the suitable candidate will have the following:
* A relevant qualification in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation, including an HNC or HND.
* Experience in a similar Engineering/Planning role.
* High level of communication skills.
* Strong problem solving/project management skills.
If you are interested in the role, please feel free to get in touch with Jordan at Astra Recruitment on (Apply online only) or