|Job Ref:||204573740||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£33000 - £34000/annum Van, overtime, tools, PPE etc||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Due to significant growth and recent lucrative contract awards, my client who are a leading and specialist Building Support Services provider are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join their expanding service department to provide specialist gas maintenance and servicing across a number of contracts throughout Central Scotland.|
Employed in a field based role covering Central Scotland, you will be tasked with carrying out servicing, reactive breakdowns, repairs and commissioning to industrial/commercial boilers, renewable heating plant, and gas and duel fuel burners on customer base that can range from commercial and industrial sites to public sector contracts among many others.
• Served a recognised apprenticeship.
• Hold valid Commercial Gas Certification
• Skill levels in all aspects of industrial/commercial gas servicing and maintenance.
• Ideally have experience working with various industrial burners the likes of Dunphy, Nu-Way, Veissman, Weishaupt, GP or Riello
• Good problem solving skills.
• Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
• Full UK Drivers Licence.
• Undergo relevant Disclosure/Criminal record checks
• Willing to participate in an on-call rota
• Willing to travel throughout the UK if and when required
The successful Engineer will have a proven track record of the above requirements (this is essential) and be able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care, good communication skills, a pro-active attitude and the capability to complete essential paperwork. Experience in anticipating and repairing faults will be required.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with 1hr for lunch with 33 days holiday entitlement and a very attractive on-call allowance.
My client is a leading provider within their industry that are looking to double their turnover and continually expand, company training is provided as well as the legally required training to ensure you are always up to scratch with the latest practices