|Job Ref:||204573616||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:41|
Our client specialises in Retail, Student Accommodation and Commercial Projects.
• To manage efficiently the building operations of the section of the works.
• Reporting any issues on a daily basis to the Project Director
• Performance to Programme
• Carry out regular site inspections prior to intended completion date. Report on condition and progress of unit to Construction Team
• Quality Control / Materials Control
• Ensure that quality stage checklists are implemented and manintained for all works. All such checklists should be available for checking and sign-off as work proceeds
• Health and Safety
• Ensure that all building operations are carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with all revelant regulations
• Site Presentation
• Ensure that the site is inspected on a daily basis and remedy matters arising within an agreed timescale
• Cost Control
• Ensure that site operates efficiently and that costs affected by the Project Management team are contained within the budget
• Reporting to: Project Director
• Must have CSCS, SMSTS, Asbestos Awareness and First Aid Qualifications
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Confident and competent presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of building regulations, NHBC standards and H&S legislation