|Job Ref:||204573503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £73000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Metal & TAC Manager for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £48K-£73K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• BE in Mechanical / Mining / Metallugy
• Minimum of 10 years technical experience.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• The incumbent is required to have strong abilities and solid experience in managing people and f possible varied and extensive process operation and technical experience.
• The ability to handle high impact/high complexity assignments is required.
• The incumbent has demonstrated the ability to form and maintain effective working relationships with all co-workers and has demonstrated the ability to handle projects independently.
• Demonstrated ability in achieving results and driving change is required.
• The position requires strong analytics, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Must have demonstrated computer skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook & Oracle.
• A working knowledge of industrial statistics and statistical process control is required.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon