|Job Ref:||204573489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
Business Intelligence Data Architect/Data Modeller |
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Intelligence Business Analyst or Business Intelligence Data Architect/Data Modeller for a leading Bank based in Gloucester.
This Data Architect/Data Modeller would get fully trained in to a Data Architect within the first year; therefore this role would suit anyone who is particularly interested in Data.
As a Business Intelligence Data Modeller/Data Architect you would be involved in the entire design of the banks retail banking Data Warehouse. As the banks Business Intelligence Data Modeller/Data Architect, you would be responsible for;
* Design of the Banks Retail Banking Data Warehouse.
* Gathering requirements and data from the business, being responsible for data analysis and delivering functional designs for new business intelligence solutions and the development of the retail banking data warehouse.
* Responsible for working closely with the Lead Data Architect, responsible for shaping and delivering the team strategy.
* Responsible for the logical design of the Banks Data Warehouse.
* Responsible for analysing how data flows around the banks data warehouse.
* Acting as the bridge between the business and IT for all Data related/Business related issues.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
* Proven experience as a Business Analyst/Data Modeller or Data Architect, delivering requirements and functional designs on data warehouse projects.
* Proven experience as a Data Modeller, BA or Data Architect carrying out Data Analysis, being able to query data using SQL.
* Experience as a Business Analyst, Data Modeller or Data Architect carrying out Data Modelling (relational or dimensional modelling)
* Understanding of the full development project lifecycle working as a Business Analyst or Data Architect.
* Understanding of Business Intelligence technology
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone currently working as a Business Analyst, Data Modeller or Data Architect who would like to be involved in the design of one of the biggest data warehouses in Europe.
Not only would you be working on a business critical project you would also get the opportunity to be trained up into a BI Data Architect.
If you have the above skills and want to further your career, please do not hesitate to apply