|Job Ref:||204573450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Islington||Address:||Post Code:||PE34||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Car/Allowance, Pension, Bupa, Bonuse||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:41|
SITE MANAGER |
The Site Manager will be working for a top House Builder with almost 25 year track record of offering support and opportunity to London's property investors, delivering luxury new homes in London and far beyond since 1990. They are involved in some of the most prestigious projects in some of the most valuable locations in and around London.
As the Site Manager you will be working on a luxury high value site which consists of part new build, part refurb and part conversion. Whilst on site you will be looking after the sub-contractors and be reporting into the Senior Project Manager.
The Site Manager
My client are looking for someone with longevity across their career. As the Site Manager, you will need at least 10 years experience working within the residential build sector, preferably working on other high end developments and for a top 10 house builder or contractor.
The Site Manager must be extremely personable and client facing as you will be expected to meet with clients, architects and sub-contractors as well as the local occupants.
The successful candidate must be/have;
* Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of projects, managing supplier contracts and ensuring service performance
* Residential construction experience (essential)
* Experience of working on projects from £5 million to £50 million plus
* Experience of managing a team
* A sound understanding of modern construction techniques including; fit out trades, piling, cladding systems etc.
* You will have excellent communication skills
* Solid commercial acumen
If this role is of interest then please call me on (Apply online only) or email me at (url removed)