|Job Ref:||204573422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £39000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Maintenance Supervisor for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £17K-£39K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Diploma in Mechanical / Mining / Metallugy
• Minimum of 5-7 years technical experience.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• The incumbent must direct and coordinate a team of highly skilled maintenance mechanics, electricians and instrument technicians to ensure all plant equipment is maintained and operating efficiently.
• The plant operates 365 days per year which requires extensive planning, organization and effective delegation and communication to subordinates to meet established production goals.
• Provide on call coverage for all assets.
• The position has extensive problem solving requirements associated with maintenance of large and sophisticated mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment, including electrical substation.
• The incumbent must have highly developed human relation skills to direct and motivate subordinates and in addressing the competing and conflicting demands for maintenance services.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon