|Job Ref:||204573393||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £73000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Maintenance Superintendent for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £17K-£73K PER YEAR, Tax Free! (Depends on Experience)
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 10 years' mining maintenance experience, including supervisory experience.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Supervises the activities of assigned Maintenance personnel. Performs supervisory functions and exercises financial authority at the department head level as established by Management.
• Coordinates the scheduling of all maintenance activities for the Mine.
• Includes re-scheduling backlogs, setting lead times to meet deadlines, and adjusting schedules to meet operational needs.
• Develops and adheres to preventative maintenance schedules.
• Ensures that maintenance requirements complement operational requirements.
• Develops predictive maintenance program to improve equipment reliability and availability.
• Coordinates and approves all parts, equipment, and consumables.
• Liaises with Warehouse to expedite orders as required to ensure consistency of maintenance activities.
• Monitors maintenance costs against budget and provides commentary against variances as required.
• Produces daily and monthly maintenance reports for management information and action.
• Supervises the department's implementation of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) programs. Attends and provides input to strategy and policy development and review meetings; ensures that the promotion of the company's policies and procedures in the Maintenance department is effective and monitors activities to ensure compliance.
• Participates in Incident Response and Command activities, reviews and comments on incident reports and carries out independent investigations of all accidents and near misses involving own staff or facilities.
• Ensures that all contractors/consultants are fully briefed on the Company's HSE regulations and signs accordingly during contract signing.
• Provides independent advice and comments on HSE issues to improve Company programs.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon