|Job Ref:||204573246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lancaster||Address:||Post Code:||LA1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:41|
ROLE: Project Manager - Student Accommodation - Lancashire|
PACKAGE: Up to £60k basic salary + package including car/car allowance and other benefits
We are currently working with a massively growing building contractor who are looking for a Project Managerr for a new build Student accommodation in Lancashire. For the right person they will offer excellent remuneration as well as unrivalled career development.
My client are a mid-sized national building contractor, with offices in the Midlands and London and exponentially growing. They specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects throughout a multitude of different sectors such as residential, commercial, leisure and retail. Projects typically vary from £500k - £7m in value.
• The company are looking for an Project Manager to be Production lead on a £5m new build, fairly high-spec' student accommodation scheme in Lancashire.
• The successful Project Manager will have the opportunity to move onto similar work in the North of England once the scheme is finished.
• The Project Manager will also have a unique opportunity to become Contracts Manager of the new Northern office when that opens.
- The company is looking for a Project Manager with main contracting and new build experience - capable of running a job up to £5m +.
- The Project manager must also have multi-storey project experience (6-8 storey)