|Job Ref:||204573231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £73000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Maintenance Manager for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £48K-£73K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent demonstrated experience is required.
• Minimum of 5-10 years related experience.
• Ability to handle high impact/high complexity assignments.
• Has demonstrated the ability to independently handle projects.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Oversee the operation of the assigned departments to ensure departmental objectives are achieved.
• Accountable to ensure work hours, headcount and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Provide leadership to assigned resources to ensure that environment, health and safety are the first priority of the business.
• Lead and/or participate in BU sponsored team activities related to Casthouse & Maintenance Services.
• Manages and directs a program of maintenance for continuous plant operations at the least cost.
• Conduct Performance Management to direct reports that provide guidance on Performance Management to direct reports that supervise others.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon