|Job Ref:||11136BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rickmansworth||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:03|
SMB, the joint venture between Skanska, MWH Global and Balfour Beatty, has been selected to deliver one of the largest and most varied water infrastructure improvement programmes in the UK. It will be providing design-and-build solutions for the development and delivery of Thames Water's £2billion to £3billion AMP6 investment programme in a 'super alliance' of industry-leading organisations. |
Your duties/responsibilities of the role will include.
• Provide assistance to the Senior/Quantity Surveyor in preparation of:
• Site measurement and records
• Day work sheets and records
• Labour and plant returns
• Preparation of subcontractors accounts
• Measurement and quantities for interim valuations
• Maintain QS files and filing system
• Read/review site correspondence files
• Become competent in commercial site procedures, systems, cost control, variations of contract and methods of measurement
• Negotiation with sub-contractors, clients representatives etc.
• Ad hoc duties as job requires
• In possession of, or working towards a qualification in a field related to the post such as QS Diploma or experience working in a similar role
• Proficient in general IT applications such as MS Office, with particular emphasis on the management and manipulation of spreadsheets in Excel
• High degree of commercial awareness
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)