|Job Ref:||11139BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rickmansworth||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 04:08|
SMB, the joint venture between Skanska, MWH Global and Balfour Beatty, has been selected to deliver one of the largest and most varied water infrastructure improvement programmes in the UK. It will be providing design-and-build solutions for the development and delivery of Thames Water's £2billion to £3billion AMP6 investment programme in a 'super alliance' of industry-leading organisations. |
You will report directly to the Head of SHWEQS and duties/responsibilities of the role will include.
• Development & Maintenance of SHWEQS Process Maps & Forms
• Upkeep of the SHWEQS Document Status Lists
• Develop reports for SHWEQS with guidance & input from key stakeholders.
• Production of monthly SHWEQS performance dashboards and reports.
• Support delivery of the reporting suite ensuring all reports are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
• Keep accurate and robust incident records & statistical analysis of trends.
• Safeguard reporting & incident and action tracking, closure & reporting.
• Arranging & Coordinating SHWEQS activities and events where required.
• Completion of meeting action logs, minutes and general administration as required.
• Understanding of Thames Water Safety, Health & Wellbeing reporting systems and requirements
• Ability to collect, analyse and evaluate large volumes of data whilst maintaining data integrity.
• Ability to identify trends in data and clearly articulate the issue or findings.
• Knowledge of standard reporting practises and processes.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to work both as a team member and under own initiative.
• Good communicator who's comfortable engaging at all levels within the organisation.
• Confidence to make decisions whilst recognising when appropriate to escalate issues or concerns.
• Good Microsoft Office skills especially Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
• Flexible approach to work in terms of both time and location
• Understanding of the delivery process, its interdependencies and project/programme management practises
• Understanding of commercial, regulatory and business performance measures & metrics.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)