|Job Ref:||204577975||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Position: Advanced Financial Crime Analytics - Start up|
Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum Plus healthcare, equity, bonus
Job Type: Full TIme
Our client is a high-profile start-up consulting business who are actively recruiting data scientists / consultants with strong experience AML / Financial crime experience for their central London offices. The team is highly experienced in tackling complex advanced analytics, surveillance financial crime and compliance challenges, value extraction of data, cost efficiency and many others. The successful Analyst will be offered the chance to develop his skills and career alongside with a competitive salary and packages, including equity options.
* Our client's team carries a wealth of experience in tackling complex advanced analytics, surveillance financial crime and compliance challenges - and consistently deliver data science techniques and solutions to maximise; compliance success, value extraction of data, cost efficiency, financial crime detection and many others
The successful data professionals will ideally have the following background and skill set:
* 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, software engineering, statistics, physics or similar
* Experience of AML / Financial crime from either a financial services or consulting environment
* Ability to act as a client facing consultant: i.e. able to manage relationships, identify opportunities, lead engagements
* Skilled in SAS
* Big Data expertise in Spark, Hadoop etc. from an Investment Banking perspective.
Keywords: AML Big Data Spark Hadoop Financial Crime
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position