|Job Ref:||204577977||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£34000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.|
* 4 on 4 off Days and nights.
* £34,000 + paid overtime.
* Will suit engineers living in the Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire area.
Genuinely an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a successful and profitable manufacturing business. We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer who has electrical skills and can operate within a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineering role.
Working safely, adhering to all health and safety standards this role provides effective engineering support to the manufacturing facility through reactive maintenance engineering and planned preventative maintenance schedules.
Daily responsibilities whilst on shift;
* Dealing with day to day breakdown situations and making recommendations to prevent re-occurrence.
* Control of maintenance contractors; arrange service and repairs, responsibility for contractors on site to ensure all food safety and health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Cost effective and timely provision of spare parts, tools, PPE and equipment.
* To become involved with any project or development work as directed by the Operational Manager.
* To be proactively involved in the commissioning of new plant equipment and the running of the existing plant. To ensure the preventative maintenance information is relayed to the systems administrator.
* Establish and maintain a good working relationship with other managers, supervisors and staff at all levels both informally and by attending regular company meetings.
* Completion of maintenance records in accordance with the maintenance procedure.
Essential skills & experience for this role:
* Apprenticeship trained.
* Electrically competent.
* Food industry experience a distinct advantage.
For a full job description and to discuss this opportunity confidentially please call Ruth Forster on (Apply online only) , or email your CV to
Wagstaff Recruitment are an established recruiter specialising in the engineering and manufacturing industries. For full company information please visit our website
Wagstaff Recruitment - Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities