|Job Ref:||204578305||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Position: Quality Engineer |
Salary: Very Attractive Salary (Call for details) + Excellent Benefits (Relocation considered)
If there's something stopping you from achieving all you're capable of, you'll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active ? a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client manufactures and sells a broad range of medical supplies, devices, laboratory equipment and diagnostic products. They are a global medical technology company that serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, industry and the general public.
The Role: Employed as a Quality Engineer your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• To work in project teams responsible for all activities dealing with validation, risk assessment, test methods validation and statistical assessment of data.
• To ensure regulatory requirements are met and that internal procedures are worked to and these activities give added value to the product.
• With a background in statistical analysis (ideally six-sigma green belt), the person will also support plant engineering with Capacity Expansion, Continuous Improvement and Lean projects. They support manufacturing to continually improve Production processes in terms of efficiency, utilisation and waste reduction.
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
• A HNC / Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or educated to minimum A Level Standard (with relevant work experience) and trained in statistical techniques and/or validation methods
• Knowledge of requirements of working in the medical device industry (FDA, ISO 9001, 13485)
You will be self motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge