|Job Ref:||204578421||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Multi-skilled Engineer-immediate start!|
£25,000-£27,000 + benefits
My client is one of the largest food wholesale operators in the UK, offering branded and private-label goods to over 400,000 customers, including independent convenience stores, grocers, pubs and restaurants.
My client is need of an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer or Handyman to progress with this operation that has gone from strength to strength in last 4 years.
You will be part of the on-site team and will support and assist the Site Services Team with tasks including minor infrastructure repairs; gas, water and general lighting repairs; landscaping work, basic handyman and DIY tasks as required.
Other duties will include:
* Fire alarm and sprinkler testing and weekly statutory inspections and
* Logging and monitoring contractor service agreements and
* Ensuring all Health & Safety method of work documents are adhered to.
Ideally you will be someone with an interest and be keen to gain knowledge in electrical, heating and ventilation and have gained some learning in mechanical engineering or structural maintenance. It will be important to have an adaptable aptitude and willingness to develop skills with intensive training and a long term learning plan.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels, along with the ability to follow instructions closely and use of own initiative.
* Previous experience in the maintenance & servicing of warehouse & office facilities would be advantageous.
* A good understanding and approach towards Health & Safety
* Strong organisational skills and time management techniques to balance priorities effectively whilst managing multiple work streams to tight time lines.
* Flexibility to work unsociable hours / shifts and ability to respond to site call outs.
The role will be based on days, Monday to Friday but requires flexibility of hours and the ability to work unsociable hours / shifts (including occasional weekends) to respond to plant breakdowns and call out response times
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to or call NA for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge?
Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks -, , and . We give away fantastic prizes... every month