|Job Ref:||204578423||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
Lead .NET Azure Solution Architect - .NET, C#, Azure, E-commerce |
A Lead .NET Azure Solution Architect drives high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with customers. The Architect is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience. Architects own the Azure technical customer engagement including: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment.
* Drive the deployment of the customers' workloads into Azure and increase their consumption of the platform by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the customers' cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
* Establish deep relationships with key ITDMs, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company.
* Identify, validate and grow opportunities to accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts, in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for both Microsoft and 3rd party solutions
* Accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts by providing deep technical expertise and support in one out of the following four areas of specialization: Datacenter Transformation, Custom Applications, Media Services, Security, Compliance and Privacy. Lead deployment of projects, creation of collateral, and training of sellers and partners in your area of specialization
* Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
* Coach other technical sellers to become certified in required Azure technical certifications
* Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
* Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
* Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
* Exceptional verbal and written communication
* 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
* 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
* 2+ years of experience in "migrating" on premise workloads to the cloud
* Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Application Design, Systems Operations / Management, Database architecture, Virtualization, IP Networking, Storage, IT Security, Linux
* Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with .NET and C# Experience
* Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd (including the trading name First Point) is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) 00072652, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law