|Job Ref:||204578247||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum bonus + car + benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
SENIOR CONSULTANT £35k-£40k+BONUS+CAR+BENEFITS OXFORDSHIRE |
My Client is a market leading independent consultancy helping clients identify and minimise the risk of waterborne contamination and disease, whilst improving compliance performance.
They currently have a requirement for a Senior Consultant.
Oxfordshire / Home based [at Managing Directors discretion], with travel throughout the UK
Job purpose: To manage client projects profitably. To act as Authorising Engineer (Water).
Items 1 to 4 are absolute requirements. Items 5 to 7 would be beneficial but are
not an absolute.
1. Minimum of 10 years recent relevant water systems experience in one or
more of the following areas:
a. Operational Management
b. Risk Assessment
c. Design of Water Systems
d. Project Management
e. Water Quality / Treatment
f. Statutory Enforcement
g. Other related Water Quality / Safety experience
2. Extensive auditing experience.
3. Experience of providing independent advice.
4. Demonstrate understanding of water sampling, testing and analytical results
5. Member of IHEEM at Member or Fellow level.
6. Completion of HTM00 AE Foundation Course.
7. Successful completion of a course accredited by a recognised educational /
training body for Responsible Persons (Water) in the last 3 years.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
1. Manage client projects sustainably (i.e. achieve client satisfaction, profitably).
2. Liaise with Contracts Administrator and Managing Director regarding projects.
3. Act as Authorising Engineer (Water).
4. Liaise with other Authorising Engineers (Water).
5. Coach and mentor Project Consultants and Surveyors.
6. Present open training courses.
7. Generate sales, particularly from existing clients and leads generated from
open training courses.
8. Liaise with Marketing Executive regarding sales and open training courses.
9. Act as a Surveyor (fulfilling the requirements of the Surveyor job description -
which includes health & safety and quality responsibilities), where required by
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy