|Job Ref:||204578223||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£27500 - £32500/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Job Title: Traffic Engineer|
Location: North Tyneside
Salary: £27,500 - £32,500
Following a sustained increase in work-flow, the Newcastle based team of a market leading, multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to recruit an ambitious Traffic Engineer. The successful applicant will play a key role in the delivery of both traffic engineering and multidisciplinary projects, gaining valuable exposure to the entire project completion process.
* 3+ years' experience in traffic engineering/civil engineering
* Strong knowledge of the technical & legal requirements within traffic engineering
* Experience with cycling infrastructure, road safety and road layout design
* Proficient with AutoCAD, ideally 3D modelling
* Experienced with parking & traffic management schemes
* Able to assist in highways design & junction improvements
* Project management experience would be beneficial
The successful applicant will play an important role in the quality and timely delivery of traffic engineering projects, through working closely with the Senior Engineers in the team. They will liaise with other teams within the business to develop relationships and maximise the opportunities for the traffic engineering team.
The successful applicant will earn a starting salary of up to £32,500, along with a benefits package which includes private health-care, cycle to work scheme, professional memberships and & retail vouchers.
If you are interested in this position and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only).
North Tyneside, Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, North East, Blyth, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool