|Job Ref:||204578220||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum + Bonuses And Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
White Goods Engineer - Reading - £22,000 - £30,000/ annum + annual bonuses and benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Large worldwide company (40,000 employees - Over 500 engineers in the UK)
* A thriving multi-brand company successful across 9 countries.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
* Someone who will be happy to cover Reading and/or the surrounding areas.
* Experienced in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
* Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
* Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
* Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (F-GAS or R600).
HOW? Will you be working?
* Field based, completing 8-10 calls per day.
* 5 over 7 working days with rotational weekends.
* Correct parts are always available to achieve a high first time fix.
* Overtime available but not compulsory.
WHY? Should you apply?
* Benefits - Guaranteed yearly bonus - Fuel card - Van - Phone - Staff discount on products - Gym memberships, healthcare and lifestyle discounts - Pension scheme.
* Flexible on salary dependant on experience.
* 21 days annual leave.
* Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
* Awarded retailer of the year.
* Regular training and opportunities to grow and develop skills further - such as 2nd line refrigeration.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Kelly Jeavons on or click the "Apply Now" button