|Job Ref:||204578120||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Senior Operations Manager - Water Treatment/Hygiene|
Location: West Midlands, Solihull
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
An established Water Treatment Company that provides a wide range of water treatment and hygiene services are now seeking a Water Treatment Senior Operations Manager to join their team based in the West Midlands area.
The duties for the Senior Operations Manager position include:
* Liaising with clients other senior management and engineers when booking in contracts and adding them to the system.
* Arranging the engineer's rotas and attending the sites as and when necessary.
* Monthly Operations Managers report at monthly team meeting.
* Ensuring works vehicles are maintained and services and MOT's are booked and ensuring that all engineering equipment is maintained and PAT tested whilst arranging vehicle audits.
The requirements for the Senior Operations Manager position include:
* You will already have great working knowledge of water treatment and previous experience in a managerial positon.
* Be able to demonstrate delivery of similar works whilst working under pressure.
* Good communication skills, flexible with travelling and computer literate.
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary + benefits.
To apply for this huge opportunity please contact Nathan Turley on (Apply online only) or email at