|Job Ref:||204578118||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£NEG competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
Technical Architect - £70-75K - Leading Professional Services Company|
Currently recruting for a Technical Architect to join a leading professional services provider based in Leeds. They're looking to add to their bids and tenders team, where the focus will be to build and present credible solutions for customer and prospects. You will need to build relationships and become a trusted advisor to existing and newly acquired FTSE 100/ Blue Chip clients.
The company are a leading global entity who ensure first class customer services for organisations by phone email web and more. They currently take pride on working with numerous blue chip clients and have offices across the world.
The package on offer is amazing - £70,000 to 75,000 salary along with 25 days holidays, company car or car allowance, bonus scheme, pensions and many other voluntary benefits to suit your lifestyle. A great working environment, dynamic and fun filled with regular team bonding nights and events.
* Lead the solution design gaining buy in and challenge from internal stakeholders and to meet the client needs
* Grasp client challenges or problems and be creative in the design and development of solutions
* Providing end to end solutions - from initial bid qualification stage through to the win of a contract
* Work cohesively with customer management teams and group sales to identify and provide enhanced services to existing clientelle and new name bids
* Present the solution for business sign off to key stakeholders
* Build strong relationships and communicate effectively at all client levels
* Commercial experience as either an Architect or Senior .NET Developer
* Ability to work in a fast paced role, challenging FTSE 100 Business
* Flexibility to travel to company sites and cleint sites
* Excellent Communication - Written, Verbal and Presentation skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Degree Qualification
If you are looking for a company who provide excellent training and development opportunities, recognise your achievements and reward them well then is a fantastic opporunity for you.
For more information please contact Usman Ashraf on (Apply online only) or email NA @ (url removed). Alternatively you connect with me on LinkedIn and message