|Job Ref:||204578102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
We have an exciting opportunity for a civil design engineer to join a multidisciplinary design consultancy in Birmingham on a permanent basis, this position offers a competitive salary ranging from £25000 to £30000 per annum.|
You will be working within the civil engineering design team which is responsible for the design of access roads and drainage schemes for commercial industrial and residential developments.
Education & Experience:
* BEng, BSc or similar degree level qualification in Civil Engineering
* Minimum 3 years post graduate experience
* Proficient in AutoCAD
* Ability to use Windes Microdrainage and MX Road software
* Ability to use PDS or similar ground modelling and highway design software
* Design private and adoptable highway towards technical approval
* Design a variety of sustainable drainage solutions (SUDS)
* CDM regulations and the duties of the designer
My client is looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary practice focused on client delivery. It is a full-time, permanent role proposing a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this career opportunity please send your CV