|Job Ref:||204578101||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Didcot||Address:||Post Code:||OX11||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Junior Mechanical Engineer - Didcot|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer to join a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy as part of their building services team. Within the role the successful Junior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of numerous projects within the education, residential and leisure sectors.
Qualifications: Ideally candidates will have a BEng / MEng (or equivalent) in a relevant mechanical building services discipline and will have membership to an appropriate professional body such as CIBSE.
Experience: It is anticipated that the successful Mechanical Engineer will have some experience of undertaking mechanical design projects including the design of HVAC systems, Part L compliance, design and specification of renewable technologies and undertaking site inspections. Applicants who have previously worked as part of a multi-disciplinary team will be at an advantage.
- Designing HVAC systems
- Assisting with the production of appropriate drawings, reports and specifications
- Producing models using IES software
- Completing Part L compliance checking
- Liaising with clients, sub contractors and design teams
- Incorporating sustainable design into projects
- Assisting with the preparation of tender bids
- Joining a well respected consultancy with excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on (Apply online only) or email your CV and we will get back to you