|Job Ref:||204578084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Senior Project Engineer - Power Electronics|
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and driven Senior Project Engineer to join a very successful, growing and exciting employer based in Luton. Our client is the largest supplier and operator of electric vehicle charging points in the UK with a comprehensive network of over 4000 charging points in the country.
They have recently introduced a new state of the art rapid charger, the only such high output electric vehicle charger designed and built in the UK. The successful candidate will be taking a lead position in the design and production of new products that can be taken to market.
* Pay - up to £50k per annum (dependant on experience)
* Workplace Pension + 20 Days Paid Holiday
* Hours - 40 hours per week (degree of flexibility required with working hours)
As a Senior Project Engineer you will report directly into the Technical Director, you will be involved in the full end to end process from product design to the point where it is manufactured and taken to market, this is not an exhaustive list but will include:-
* Production Engineering
* Production Documentation
* Quality Plans
* Test Plans
* Compliance Testing
* Owner Manuals and Installation
You will play a key role in ensuring that each phase of the relevant project is achieved within budget, as the project grows and expand, so will your team. You will support in the recruitment and selection process of a team that you will ultimately head up which will help you achieve each phase of the project - this will include the selection and management of sub-contractors where needed.
The ideal candidate will have and be able to demonstrate:-
* Qualified to degree level in electrical and/or electronic engineering and ideally have experience in power electronics
* Passion, innovation and experience as a Project Engineer within the same or similar industry
* Experience of working on successful projects within a commercially driven environment against an agreed budget
* Ability to create comprehensive project documentation and reports as listed above
* Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels and manage a support team
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please call Jonathan Mason on (Apply online only) or send in your CV via the advert