|Job Ref:||204578824||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cragiehall||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £40400/annum Car or Car Allowance||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
Landmarc, a world leading provider of integrated support services to the military, offers exciting opportunities for talented people to join our team.|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Programme Manager to join the team at Cragiehall near Edinburgh. The Programme Manager will manage a team of works managers in the Scotland and Northern Ireland Region, you will be responsible for the programme of additional works and services, the role is pivotal to ensure that the pipeline for future project work is delivered and the pipeline for future works and services developed. The successful candidate will ideally have experience of managing multiple projects of various values.
• Manage the programme of additional works and services by overviewing all projects and managing resources accordingly
• Manage the in year and future delivery programmes by interacting with regional management team, Head Office Project Management team, change management process and the Forward Additional Services Plan
• Identify and reduce factors preventing progress of additional works and services
• Define and develop client brief and establishing preferred options
• Manage the Forward Works Register
• Responsible for complying with CDM requirements
• Oversee design and delivery of project works including project planning, liaise with statutory bodies to gain relevant approvals
• Manage the programme risk register and identify and manage project risks
• Capture and minimise through-life costs
• To undertake the duties of a Works Manager as required
• To liaise with all stakeholders to ensure effective training area estate delivery whilst delivering additional services
What you can do:
• Able to manage all stages of the project life cycle
• Able to deliver service to tight deadlines and appropriate quality standards
• Able to manage budgets to best advantage
• Able to communicate clearly with the Client/customer
• Workforce planning skills
• Able to drive continuous improvement.
• Able to manage and work with contractors/sub-contractors.
• Able to performance manage teams and outputs by utilising management tools.
• Able to motivate and engage delivery staff
• IT skills including the use of MS Project
Landmarc is a joint venture of Interserve, the FTSE 250 support services group and PAE, a leading provider of global mission services to the U.S. Government. A pedigree which gives us unique capability into range management, simulation, critical environment maintenance and construction. Our operational DNA is further enriched by a decade long partnership with the Ministry of Defence in the UK to ensure their military training estates are safe, effective and sustainable places to train the armed forces. We are currently 1,300 people strong and active across 120 sites in England, covering an area of 220,000 hectares including 45,000 hectares of Sites with Special Scientific
Our staff take pride in our culture and how we behave. Do you think you share our values?
• People (Our staff make a difference - they make us who we are)
• Protection (We look out for ourselves - we look out for each other)
• Partnership (Working together - we succeed as a team
• Performance (Aiming for excellence - we take pride in a job well done)