|Job Ref:||204578749||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£NEG Competitive + Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:55|
Network Change Architect - Cisco, Juniper, Bid, Pre-sales, SC Cleared, WAN / LAN|
Excellent opportunity for a Network Change Architect to be responsible for delivering network change requirements for a high profile client. You will be required to review technical requirements and define the change strategy for numerous projects.
You will work with Pre-sales / Bid teams in the creation of WAN / LAN services solutions allowing for potential migration issues.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following -
* Thorough knowledge of either Juniper or Cisco networking and security technologies.
* SC Cleared or willing and eligible to undergo security clearance up to DV level.
* Detailed understanding of WAN / LAN Architecture and services offering, including PSN, WAN, LAN and gateways).
* Experience in bid delivery and relevant documentation.
* Experience in logging RAID entries.
* Knowledge of costing services and updating.
* Experience of working in delivery to a Defence or other high security customer environment.
* Experience of creating solution documentation, Bill of Materials, cost modelling and risk management.
* Excellent stakeholder management ability including technical leadership & guidance.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy