|Job Ref:||204578728||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:56|
Technical Security Systems Support Specialist |
Location: Home based: Luton, Milton Keynes, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Northants
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 + Car (BMW), laptop, contributory pension, 25 days holiday
Are you a talented Security Engineer looking to come away from the tools? Provide expert remote support to clients and work with a range of IP based technology?
We have a vacancy for a Security Engineer to join a world class provider of security systems. The role will predominantly involve providing remote support to customers and clients across the UK.
What they offer:
Excellent Salary & Choice of car such as BMW
25 days holiday
The chance to work on overseas projects
A supportive management team
The purpose of the role is to provide remote technology support to a range of clients, visit customer sites when required
• Providing remote support to clients
• Provide on-site training and demonstrations
• Provide on-site installation support
• Configuration of security systems
• Meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery
• Work to deadlines on specific projects
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Prior security systems experience
• Experience of working closely with clients and customers
• Experience of working with IP based technologies: CCTV etc.
• Full UK driving license
• Strong IT skills and an understanding of networking, Windows operating systems, server/desktop systems
Momentum - Security Recruitment Specialists -
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
• Corporate Security
• Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
• Manned Guarding - SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
• Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
• Security Sales & Business Development
• HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
• Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
• Electronic Security
• Risk Management