|Job Ref:||204578750||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:56|
Job Title: Principal Transport Planner|
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
A nationwide, independent multidisciplinary are looking to further the expansion of their Glasgow office through the recruitment of a Principal Transport Planner. The ideal candidate will have a strong background within development planning and be confident taking lead on transportation projects.
* 5+ years' transport planning experience
* Degree level education
* Significant experience producing transport statements, assessments & travel plans
* Experience of contributing toward environmental statements
* Confident liaising with local authorities and highways agencies
* Chartered status or working toward
* Able to carry out & present traffic data analysis
* Excellent written & communication skills
The Principal Transport Planner will have the opportunity to work on a challenging and varied project range within the development planning sector, whilst earning a starting salary of up to £45,000.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only).
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Central Belt, Livingston, Kirkaldy, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Stirling, East Kilbride, Dundee, Paisley, Musselburgh