Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||Coach Sep||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Coalville||Address:||Post Code:||LE67||Post Date:||28/09/2016 15:26|
The Adecco Group is looking to grow their on site team within the Corporate Division of Adecco and have a fantastic opportunity for the position of onsite Coaches. |
These roles will be days or night shifts
You will be responsible for being present on each core shift (Sundays to Wednesday's day shifts, Sundays to Wednesdays night shifts, Wednesdays to Saturdays day shifts and Wednesdays to Saturdays night shifts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- assisting the Temporary Worker with the induction sessions for new starters;
- checking the working attendance of the Temporary Workers and ensuring that the Temporary Workers duly record their working time on the working attendance systems;
- providing timely feedback and coaching sessions to the Temporary Workers;
- attending daily flow meetings with area managers, pre-shifts briefs, trainers meetings and weekly Temporary Worker's performance review meetings;
- carrying out safety inspections and audits and logging the results on the safety database applied in the Premises, constantly monitoring Temporary Worker's safe/unsafe behaviours and reporting any safety incidents involving the Temporary Workers;
- assisting the competent area manager and first aiders in reporting any work-related incidents and taking non-work related incident statements;
- motivating the Temporary Workers;
- dealing with conduct/disciplinary issues related to the Temporary Workers;
- providing any data on operation processes that may be requested by Amazon area management;
- organizing overtime/extra shifts in accordance with applicable laws.
Desired skills / experience:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably on a client site
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Proven ability to quickly learn and effectively adhere to new processes and procedures
- Ability to supervisor and lead a team
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the business
- Contributes to a positive team environment
- Drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Superior written and communications skills in both spoken and written English
- Flexibility on hours worked to cover shifts during Peak months
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 31,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting more than 650,000 associates with over 100,000 clients every day. Our services include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.