|Job Ref:||204582102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Arundel||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£33000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
AutoCAD draughtsperson: An ambitious CAD draughtsperson with experience of delivering projects within the construction sector is required to join a leading design and build company based near Chichester providing canopies, walkways and inspiring buildings across a wide range of sectors.|
- The CAD Draughtsman will be focused on producing design drawings, bills of materials and detailed fabrication drawings, using both 2D and 3D AutoCAD.
- Working as part of a small team, the CAD Draughtsman will have a good general knowledge of mechanical design and drawings.
- This is a rewarding role offering long term career development.
- The candidate will also be expected to undertake project design work to a commercial brief from order to completion under their own initiative with minimal supervision, and take responsibility for their own work once they have passed an initial probationary period.
Skills & Experience:
- Design experience of engineering parts and assemblies.
- Design of structures and frame design would be advantageous but not essential.
- Highly proficient in 2D and 3D AutoCAD.
- Previous roles should have included the production of bills of materials and fabrication drawings.
- Great eye for detail, dynamic, and a quick learner.
- Highly motivated.
This is an exciting opportunity for a CAD Draughtsman to join a flourishing, friendly and progressive company that prides itself on new technologies and staff training. The initial interview will include a 2D and 3D AutoCAD test. A competitive salary is on offer with 20 days paid holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays. Apply now