|Job Ref:||204582276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:01|
* To carry out planned maintenance
* Complete necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order
* Provide electrical maintenance cover to plant breakdowns throughout the factory.
* Learning necessary skills to be able to operate all areas of plant to ensure correct operation following maintenance work.
* Taking a Leading role in on-going process improvement through out the factory developing new ideas and better solutions.
* Leading Factory-wide Electrical Regulatory Compliance
* Promoting Electrical Safety and Safe Working Practices
* Provide good communication skills to colleagues & production personnel so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently
* Being actively involved in the TPM Improvement Process
A susscessful candidate will have;
* Recognised Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship and Qualification.
* 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations.
* Demonstrable Knowledge & Expertise in Fault-finding and Diagnostic Skills on Industrial Plant & Equipment.
* Full understanding of PLC equipment & programming skills. Capable of writing original PLC programmes and interrogating control systems.
* Capable of programming Invertor Motor Controls, and to fault find on hydraulic and pneumatic control systems.
Bounus Points if you are;
* Qualified to ONC / HNC or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering industrial control system, 3 phase power circuits.
* Computer literate
* Welding and Basic Mechanical Fitting Skills competent
What's on offer;
* Competative Salary
* Career Progression available
* Excellent Training given
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business