|Job Ref:||204581770||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Monmouthshire||City:||Newport||Address:||Post Code:||GL13||Salary:||£0 - £30000/annum Company Car||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
My client is a leading manufacturer in bespoke industrial products. Due to their continued success they now have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join the business.|
You will be a hardworking and focussed sales person whom enjoys building relationships internally and externally and being involved in both the design and implementation stages of projects. You will take pride in delivering projects in a timely fashion.
* To pro-actively seek new business for the business, by targeting a combination of existing customer base and prospective customers.
* Relationship building
* Researching the market and related products.
* Maximising sales by continually expanding orders, sourcing new customers and raising product awareness within new sectors.
* Arranging and attending presentations and meetings as necessary in order to promote the business, in a structured profession way, face-to-face.
* Assisting with the preparation, interpretation and review of calculations, specifications and plans.
* Re-viewing and checking designs, drawings and data.
* A previous background of selling into the construction/Housing industry.
* AMP Sector experience desirable
* Practical engineering experience
* Excellent report writing skills
* Experience in writing documentation at different stages of a project.
* Communication, organisational and team work skills.
* Initiative, focus and commitment