|Job Ref:||204581789||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stroud||Address:||Post Code:||GU32||Salary:||£11 - £11.50/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, using measuring equipment such as verniers and calipers.|
We are looking for a Quality Inspector who ideally has the following skills:
* Extensive experience of Programming and using CMM equipment
* Experience with other control systems will be considered.
* Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on - or by phone on (Apply online only).
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy